Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Lexmark X1240 is a reliable and affordable printer which is ideal if you find yourself printing frequently but want to keep costs down. This machine is also built with a scanner and prints at speed of 17 ppm.
It is only wise if you partner such a dependable machine with high quality inks without hurting your budget. Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge guarantees that every important document you print is stellar and smudge-free. We also offer a colored ink cartridge, our Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge which ensures that your photos and other images are printed in premium, vivid shades.
Our ink cartridges come with a 1-year warranty so you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that we’ll be there to entertain your inquiries in case you encounter any quality issues.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing an ink cartridge, make sure that the machine is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit and ensure that the scanner support keeps it open. Then, wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Hold the tabs on the cartridge lids and lift them. Then, remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the stickers and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge. Remember not to touch the golden contact area to avoid ink cartridge failure.
- Install the new ink cartridge in its correct slot in the printer and then close the lid.
- Lift the scanner and push it back until it is properly closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
Ink cartridges that have been used and emptied are normally sent to recycling facilities to undergo a process that will allow them to be used again. When an ink cartridge is remanufactured, it is cleaned thoroughly and then filled to capacity so that it has the same page yield like when it was brand new.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 410, while our Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 275 pages. Please bear in mind that the page yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change if you print frequently or use optimal settings when printing.
Is this ink compatible with other Lexmark printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with a number of models from the X Series, Z Series, P Series, and All-in-One Series. Please feel free to call our hotline or send us a message via web chat if you require any assistance in finding ink for a specific machine.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X1240 ink
Regular Price: $25.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $12.95