Lexmark X1290 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X1290
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Here's how to install a new cartridge in your Lexmark X1290 printer the easy way:
- Check that your printer is on. Lift the scanner unit and use its support to keep it open.
- The cartridge carrier will stop at its loading position.
- Once it does, grasp the tabs on the cartridge lid, and then lift the lid.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the carrier.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Remove the stickers and transparent tape from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carrier until it's secure. Snap the cartridge lid closed.
- Lower the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of pages your ink cartridge can produce. But this number is only an estimate, and will be affected by a number of essential factors, such as the resolution settings of your Lexmark X1290, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer itself.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy choice?
Always! Our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, for instance, are perfectly safe to use with your printer model. They also use a rich ink blend to create exceptionally sharp and vivid prints, but at a fraction of the cost of its more popular counterparts.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
We have remanufactured ink cartridges covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.