X2230Cartridge prices starting at $17.99
Shop Cartridges for X2230
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2230:
- Check if the X2230 is turned on. Then, lift the top cover.
- After the cartridge carrier reaches the center position, push the latch until the lid rises upward and the carrier is fully open.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of the carrier. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective bag. Always pull out its protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into the carrier until it clicks into place.
- Secure the cartridge by closing the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the top cover. Your Lexmark machine will automatically print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
White streaks appear on the printed pages. Is a replacement Lexmark X2230 ink cartridge necessary soon?
That's possible. White streaks on the prints usually indicate low ink level. Order a replacement Lexmark ink cartridge soon to avoid printing and copying inconveniences.
Can I pay using a check?
Yes, if your order is submitted by mail. If order is made online, credit cards and PayPal are the only forms of payment accepted.
US continental orders below $30 don't get free shipping, right? How much do I have to pay for shipping then?
The shipping fee on US continental orders below $30 is $3.95.