X2230Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Printing, copying, and scanning have never been easier with the Lexmark X2230. Up to 8 color prints with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi can be produced per minute while 14 ppm for black and white. Copying speed is up to 5 cpm with reduce/enlarge range of 25 to 400 %. It also has a flatbed scanner that offers up to 600 x 1200 dpi optical resolution. Thinking of switching to more affordable replacement Lexmark ink cartridges? Inkjets.com has got the solution. Remanufactured Lexmark 16, 26, and 27 Ink Cartridges are available here at incredibly low prices with a full-year, money-back guarantee. Order with us today before 3:00 PM PST (Monday to Friday) to get same-day shipping!
Shop Cartridges for X2230
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2230:
- Check if the X2230 is turned on. Then, lift the top cover.
- After the cartridge carrier reaches the center position, push the latch until the lid rises upward and the carrier is fully open.
- Pull the used ink cartridge out of the carrier. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective bag. Always pull out its protective tape.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into the carrier until it clicks into place.
- Secure the cartridge by closing the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the top cover. Your Lexmark machine will automatically print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
White streaks appear on the printed pages. Is a replacement Lexmark X2230 ink cartridge necessary soon?
That's possible. White streaks on the prints usually indicate low ink level. Order a replacement Lexmark ink cartridge soon to avoid printing and copying inconveniences.
Can I pay using a check?
Yes, if your order is submitted by mail. If order is made online, credit cards and PayPal are the only forms of payment accepted.
US continental orders below $30 don't get free shipping, right? How much do I have to pay for shipping then?
The shipping fee on US continental orders below $30 is $3.95.