Lexmark X2240 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for X2240
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2240 in minutes. Just follow the simple guide below:
- If you haven't turned on your machine, push the Power button.
- Raise the top cover. The cartridge carrier will then move to the center of the X2240.
- Once the carrier is idle and silent, press the latch until the lid rises upward.
- Lift the empty ink cartridge out of the carrier. Afterwards, prepare the new cartridge.
- Take the cartridge out of its protective packaging.
- Begin the installation. Push the ink cartridge firmly into the carrier until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge carrier lid once you're done installing.
- Close the top cover. Your Lexmark device is now ready for printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge in my Lexmark X2240 at the same time?
Not necessarily. The color and the black ink cartridges are two separate consumables. You may replace only the one that has totally run out of ink.
Should I pay for shipping if my order is above $30?
No, if your order is shipping to the continental US. Those shipping to the non-continental US require $24.99 for shipping.
Can I pay using a money order?
Yes, if order is submitted via mail. If order is placed online or offline, credit cards are the only payments accepted.