Lexmark X2250 InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for X2250
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to replace the old ink cartridge in your Lexmark X2250 printer? Just follow the steps in this guide:
- Lift the scanner unit of your Lexmark X2250, propping it open its support.
- Raise the lid of the used ink cartridge, reach in, and remove the used ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Carefully remove the sticker and protective tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot under the raised lid.
- Once the cartridge is in, snap the cartridge lid closed.
- Repeat steps 2-6 if replacing both ink cartridges.
- Close the scanner unit, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
An eco-friendly option, remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed units that have been restocked with new ink following extensive cleanup and inspection. They're not brand-new, but will work safely with your Lexmark X2250 printer, and will not void its warranty.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy investment?
Definitely! Aside from being safe to use, our Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Remanufactured Black and Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges can deliver incredibly sharp and vivid output at a more reasonable price.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
No long waiting involved! When you place your orders with us before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays), we will box and ship them right on the same day.