Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Print, scan, and copy at the simple touch of a button with the Lexmark X2470 Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer. This multifunction machine produces high-quality black or color prints at up to 17 ppm with up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. It also works as a 36-bit CIS flatbed color scanner, so you can easily scan to email or print, and a full-color copier with a maximum copy speed of up to 12 cpm. But to ensure this machine performs at its best at all times, equip it with high-quality replacement ink cartridges. Inkjets’ remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges, including the Lexmark 1, work just as good as their OEM counterparts but cost almost half the price. Purchase your needed cartridge here today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2470:
- Make sure the X2470 is on.
- Open the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then insert the cartridge.
- Close the lid and close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I keep the new cartridge in its packaging until I am ready to install it on my Lexmark X2470?
You should keep the new cartridge in its packaging until you are ready to install because it will not print correctly if left exposed for an extended period of time.
What is a remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge?
A remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridge is a cartridge that has been rebuilt to meet or exceed OEM specifications. It has been inspected for any damage, replaced with some brand-new parts, and refilled with high-quality ink.
For orders below $30, how much is the shipping cost?
A shipping cost of $3.95 will apply for orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.