Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Using advanced thermal inkjet technology, the Lexmark X2480 printer offers print speeds of up to 17 monochrome and color pages per minute. Maximum resolution is up to 1200x1200 dpi for black & white and up to 4800x1200 dpi for color, allowing for crisp, vibrant print quality. But what if your printer is almost out of ink? Then all you need to do is choose Inkjets.com for high-quality replacement ink cartridges. These include our Lexmark 2 (18C0190) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, which has 300-page yield and razor-sharp resolution. It rivals the print results found in OEM versions, but at a more reasonable price. Order today and get up to 44% off, plus free shipping for items amounting to $30 or more.
How To Replace Cartridge
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark X2480 printer is easy. Here's how you do it:
- Switch on your printer, then lift the scanner unit. The print cartridge holder should move and stop at the loading position.
- Press down on the lever to raise the lid on the ink cartridge you want to replace. Remove the ink cartridge.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Hold it by its body and remove the sticker and tape from its back and bottom. Make sure not to touch the golden contact and ink nozzles of the cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge lever again to raise the lid, then insert the new ink cartridge.
- Close the lid, then lift the scanner unit. Press the scanner support back until it slides into the slot.
- Put the scanner unit back to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed ink cartridges, like Inkjets.com's Lexmark 2 (18C0190) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge, that have been cleaned and checked for parts that might need potential repair or replacement. Once they pass quality standards, they are restocked with ink. The recyclability of remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to reduced landfill waste.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with your Lexmark X2480 printer. They can offer the same quality print results and page yield as original cartridges. The best thing about them, however, is that they can create high-resolution prints at a more affordable price.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back, free returns guarantee for your peace of mind.