Lexmark X2550 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Enjoy high-quality photo printing with the Lexmark X2550. This all-in-one device can produce brilliant photos with optional 6-color printing. Maximum color printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Borderless printing sizes include L, 2L, 4" x 6", 89 x 127 mm, 13 x 18 cm, 4" x 8", Hagaki Card, 10 x 20 cm, 10 x 15 cm, and 5" x 7". No need to search far for your needed replacement X2550 ink cartridges. We've got the OEM Lexmark 29 (18C1429) Color and the OEM Lexmark 28 (18C1428) Black. Remanufactured versions are also available if you are looking for more affordable alternatives. Check out our listings now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These easy steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X2550:
- The first thing that you need to do is to turn on the power of the X2550. Afterwards, lift the scanner unit.
- After the cartridge carrier reaches the loading area, push the lever to open the lid.
- Take the used ink cartridge out of the Lexmark printer. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unwrap the new cartridge. Do not touch its metal nozzles or gold contacts.
- Insert the ink cartridge firmly into the carrier until it latches into position.
- Close the carrier lid followed by the scanner unit.
- Load unused, plain white paper into the input tray of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the new color ink cartridge into the Lexmark C2550?
When installing a new color ink cartridge into the C2550, make sure to insert it into the left carrier.
What is the difference between an OEM ink cartridge and a remanufactured ink cartridge?
An OEM ink cartridge is an original cartridge made by the printer manufacturer, while a remanufactured ink cartridge is a recycled OEM ink cartridge that has been cleaned, replaced with brand-new components, refilled with premium ink, and tested to work like the OEM.
What is the proper way to handle ink cartridges during installation?
When installing a new ink cartridge, make sure to handle it with care. Be sure not to touch the nozzles once you remove the protective tape. Then, install it immediately after removing the old cartridge from the machine.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X2550 Printer
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $36.49
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $33.49
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $13.95