Shop Cartridges for X2580
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installation instructions for remanufactured Lexmark X2580 ink cartridges:
- Turn your printer on and lift the scanner unit.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down the carrier lever and raise the lid.
- Pull out the old cartridge.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge, and remove the sticker and tape.
- To install it, press down on the carrier levers to raise the lids.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note: black goes to the left, color goes to the right.
- Close the lids.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I expect these cartridges to print?
Our Lexmark 3 (18C1530) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 175 pages, while our Lexmark 2 (18C0190) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge can print up to 300 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Will these work with other Lexmark printers?
Yes, it will. These cartridges are compatible with these models in the X series: X2480, X2580, X3480, X3530, X3580, and the X4580. You can also use these for Lexmark Z1380 and Z1480.
Do you have any tips for me to store unopened cartridges?
Yes, we do. We recommend that you keep your unopened cartridges in their original packaging to keep them dry. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.