Lexmark X2650 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark X2650 is an excellent 3-in-1 machine that’s capable of color printing, color scanning, and color copying. It’s also built for borderless photo printing and has a maximum printing speed of 22 ppm.
Here at Inkjets.com, we can help you maximize your machine’s features and create professional-looking prints all the time. Our Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge will ensure that your documents are solid and sharp, while our Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge makes for a wallet-friendly and high quality option if you need to print colored photos and images often.
You can also save further when you avail our Lexmark #14 (18C2090) + #15 (18C2110) Remanufactured Combo Pack. Plus, all our ink cartridges come with a 1-year warrant; you can trust that we’ll always be available should you require after sales service or any assistance regarding our products.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is on. Then, lift the scanner unit open.
- Gently press down on the cartridge carrier latch and lift the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the protective tape from the bottom. Do not touch the gold contact area and the ink nozzle to prevent ink failures, clogs, and bad electrical connections.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its proper slot in the printer, and the close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Lower the scanner unit and close the printer properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does remanufactured ink cartridge mean?
When an empty original ink cartridge sent to a remanufacturing facility so that it may be recycled. A remanufactured ink cartridge is cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity so that it will have the same page yield when it was brand new. Any parts such as sealing tapes or protective covers that have been removed from first use are also restored.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
Yes. If you are required to print frequently or in bulk, we recommend that you store several boxes of ink. We also advise that you open a box of new ink cartridge only when you’re ready to use it as exposure to heat and air can affect the lifespan on the ink.
Does this ink work with other printers?
Yes, it does. This ink is compatible with Lexmark printers X2600, X2630, X2650, X2670, Z2300 and Z2320.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X2650 ink
Regular Price: $78.95
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $20.95
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $28.99
Special Price $13.95