X2690Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X2690
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer by pressing down on the cartridge carriage levers.
- Remove the spent ink cartridge.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge. Remove the protective tape around it.
- Place the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close your printer’s cartridge carriage lid, then close your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Lexmark X2690?
Yes, it will. Our products are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, guaranteeing you that these cartridges will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
Why should I trust remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks are original cartridges that we repair, clean, and refill with our own ink. That means they have the same features and dimensions as that of original cartridges, giving you the assurance that they will work well with your printer.
Are these really eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. By choosing remanufactured inks, you are purchasing reused and recycled cartridges made from non-biodegradable materials that would only otherwise end up polluting our landfills.