Lexmark X3470 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Why keep those photos in your digital memory cards if you can print, copy, scan, and share those precious memories with the Lexmark X3470? This color all-in-one inkjet printer can print at speeds of up to 17 ppm color and text and copy or scan photos with just the touch of the button. And since it features PictBridge compatibility, you can print those photos directly from your PictBridge-enabled camera. But to ensure you get high-quality printed photos, use only Inkjets’ Remanufactured Lexmark 1 Color Ink Cartridge. It’s rebuilt following strict quality control procedures to ensure it meets or exceeds OE standards. Get one here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the guide below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X3470:
- Turn the X3470 on.
- Lift the scanner unit. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Raise the cartridge lid of the empty cartridge by pressing down on the lever. Then, remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and the transparent tape found at the bottom.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then insert the cartridge.
- Close the lid and close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing with my Lexmark X3470 when the color ink is low?
The low ink warning often appears when the cartridge is 25% full, 15% full, and 10% full. Yes, you may print a few more pages, but the print quality may not be satisfactory.
How do I place an order?
To place an order, you can add the item to your cart via our website, call us, or send your order via mail. "Walk in" or "will call" orders are not accepted.
How can I track my order?
To track your order, simply check the Shipment Notification that we sent via email. It includes the tracking number and the link directing you to the carrier’s website.