Lexmark X3480 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
What most users love about the Lexmark X3480 are its 48-bit CIS scanner, PictBridge for PC-free printing, and fast 17 ppm color printing speed. But what they don't like the most about this device is that it uses a single cartridge. Print quality results are not extraordinary but enough for your average printing needs. You don't have to search for a replacement Lexmark X3480 toner cartridge when the old one gets depleted. Inkjets.com offers the Lexmark 2 (18C0190) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge with the same 300-page yield and performance. It comes at a discounted price so you can pocket the savings. Order one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
It's simple to replace the ink cartridge on the by following this basic step-by-step guide:
- Ensure that the X3480 is powered on. Then, raise the scanner unit.
- Wait until the cartridge carrier reaches the loading area, and then open the cartridge lid by pushing the lever.
- Take the old ink cartridge out of the carrier. Set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the new cartridge from its protective bag. Save the bag for later use.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into the Lexmark printer until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge lid followed by the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if I fail to remove the sticker and tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge before installing it into the Lexmark X3480?
When you fail to remove the sticker and tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge prior to installation, your X3480 will not be able to detect it or will print a blank page. So, make sure to remove the sticker and tape before you install the cartridge.
What if there is a problem with the remanufactured ink cartridge?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty. If ever there's a problem with the product, let us know. We offer free return and replacement within a year of purchase.
Do you ship the same day?
Yes. We ship orders placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday the same day.