X3550Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for X3550
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X3550:
- Turn on your printer.
- Lift the scanner unit up and wait for the cartridge holder to move to the center.
- Push down on the cartridge carrier latch to lift the carrier lid up, and then remove the empty ink cartridge.
- Remove the sticker and tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier lever to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding position.
- Install the new cartridge into the correct slot.
- Close the lid and close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How come I get only blank pages even if I just replaced the ink cartridges on my Lexmark S315?
If the pages print but all blank, then it's most likely that the sticker and the tape from the back and bottom of the cartridges were not removed. Take the cartridges out of the S315 and remove the sticker and the tape from the cartridges before reinstalling them back into the printer.
Where do I insert the photo cartridge and the color cartridge inside the printer?
The photo cartridge should go to the left carrier, while the color cartridge should go to the right.
Do you offer international shipping?
No. As of now, we only ship to the US, its territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses.