Lexmark X3580 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X3580
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These simple steps will help you to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X3580:
- Turn on the power of your printer.
- Raise the scanner unit. The cartridge carrier will automatically move to the loading area.
- Once the carrier is idle and silent, open the cartridge lid and pull out the empty ink cartridge.
- Remove any packaging material used to cover the new cartridge. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or metal nozzles by doing so.
- Lower the ink cartridge firmly into the carrier until it latches into position.
- Make sure that the cartridge is fully seated before you close the cartridge lid.
- Close the scanner unit and begin printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
I got poor-quality printouts. Should I replace one of the Lexmark X3580 ink cartridges already?
While poor-quality printouts are among the indicators of low ink level, cleaning the nozzles might help resolve the issue first. Be sure to get a replacement ink cartridge soon and install it once the print quality becomes worse.
My order is below $30. Do I have to pay for shipping to the continental US?
Yes. Continental US orders below $30 require a minimum shipping charge of $3.95.
What are your business hours?
Our hours of operation are from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. But, you may place your order through our website at any time.