X363DNCartridge prices starting at $53.99
Shop Cartridges for X363DN
- Lexmark X264H11G Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 9000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X363DN:
- There's a button on the left side of the Lexmark printer. Press it to open the front door.
- Push the release button on the base of the photoconductor unit.
- Use the handle in removing the old toner cartridge from the photoconductor unit.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its wrapper. Make sure to give it a light shake to distribute the toner.
- Align the white rollers on the toner cartridge with the tracks of the photoconductor unit. Then, push it forward until it touches the back of the X363DN.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the front door.
- Check the quality of the new cartridge by sending a print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if it's time to get a new Lexmark X363DN toner cartridge?
It's time to get a new toner cartridge for your Lexmark X363DN when the prints start to appear lighter than usual. Light prints indicate a low toner level, so you must order a new toner cartridge soon.
What are your payment methods?
Our payment methods include credit cards for online and offline orders, PayPal for online orders only, and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.
What is the delivery period of your standard ground shipping?
The delivery period of our standard ground shipping is 3 to 8 business days. Our free shipping is via standard ground shipping, so if you want to get your hands on the new toner cartridge soon, then feel free to check our expedited shipping options.