Lexmark X364DW TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for X364DW
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
In order to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X364DW, follow this easy guide:
- Push the release button on the left side of the X364DW. Then, raise the front door.
- There's a button on the base of the photoconductor unit. Press it to access the toner cartridges.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge. Afterwards, use it in lifting the cartridge out of the photoconductor unit.
- Peel off every wrapping material used to protect the new toner cartridge.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, shake the cartridge back and forth 5 or 6 times.
- Push the toner cartridge into the Lexmark printer as far as it will go. You will hear a click once it is completely seated.
- Close the front door after the installation.
- Verify if the replacement cartridge is working properly by printing an internal test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to get a new Lexmark X364DW toner cartridge?
The best time to get a new toner cartridge is when the ""Toner Low"" message appears on your Lexmark X364DW display or when the prints start to look faded.
Do you allow cancellation of order?
Yes, if the ordered product is not yet out for delivery. Orders that are already out for shipping can no longer be cancelled. But you can return the item to us once you receive it, and we'll give you a refund.
Can I pay using a money order?
Yes, if the order is submitted through mail.