Lexmark X364DW Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
The Lexmark X364DW is a robust multifunction machine that offers time-saving and cost-saving features. Up to 33 pages per minute can be produced with the first page out in as little as 7 seconds. It also offers direct USB printing, so you can print those documents and photos directly from your device. Plus, it features duplex scanning to save time manually turning your originals. And when it's time to replace its toner cartridge, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge offers you a lower cost per print. We've got one right here, specifically made for your X364DW. Delivering the same 9,000 pages at 5% coverage, the Lexmark X264H11G Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is designed to meet or exceed OEM standards but at a fraction of the cost. So, shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
In order to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X364DW, follow this easy guide:
- Push the release button on the left side of the X364DW. Then, raise the front door.
- There's a button on the base of the photoconductor unit. Press it to access the toner cartridges.
- Hold the handle on the used toner cartridge. Afterwards, use it in lifting the cartridge out of the photoconductor unit.
- Peel off every wrapping material used to protect the new toner cartridge.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, shake the cartridge back and forth 5 or 6 times.
- Push the toner cartridge into the Lexmark printer as far as it will go. You will hear a click once it is completely seated.
- Close the front door after the installation.
- Verify if the replacement cartridge is working properly by printing an internal test page.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time to get a new Lexmark X364DW toner cartridge?
The best time to get a new toner cartridge is when the ""Toner Low"" message appears on your Lexmark X364DW display or when the prints start to look faded.
Do you allow cancellation of order?
Yes, if the ordered product is not yet out for delivery. Orders that are already out for shipping can no longer be cancelled. But you can return the item to us once you receive it, and we'll give you a refund.
Can I pay using a money order?
Yes, if the order is submitted through mail.