Lexmark X4212 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X4212
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X4212 is just simple. Here's how:
- Turn on the power of your machine. Then, pull the operator panel towards you.
- Open the cartridge access door. The carrier will then automatically move to the loading position.
- Once the carrier is idle and quiet, slide the empty ink cartridge out.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Don't forget to remove its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Place the ink cartridge inside the carrier. Secure it by pushing it forward until an audible click is heard.
- Close the cartridge access door followed by the operator panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to align the new cartridges after installing them into the Lexmark X4212?
Installing the new cartridges is necessary to ensure optimal print quality. The X4212 usually does this automatically, but you may also do it manually if the printer fails to print an alignment page.
My orders are shipping to the non-continental US. Are they qualified for free shipping?
No. FREE shipping applies only on orders $30 and above and shipping to the continental US.
Do you offer a warranty?
Yes. Remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty against defects. If ever you encounter any issues with our remanufactured products, kindly contact us. We offer free return and replacement on these products within a year of purchase.