X4270Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X4270
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X4270, follow the simple steps below:
- Make sure that the printer is on.
- Gently pull the front control panel toward you.
- Open the cartridge access door and wait until the cartridge carriage moves and stops to the loading position.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in the correct slot. Make sure to push it back firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door, and then close the front control panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to align the print cartridges on my Lexmark X4270?
Aligning the print cartridges is necessary to ensure the best possible printing performance. It is often done after installing new ink cartridges and if print quality problems arise.
Why should I not expose the ink cartridge for an extended period during installation?
You should not expose the ink cartridge for an extended period to prevent the ink from drying up. When the ink dries up, the ink cartridge will not print correctly or worse will not print at all.
Will using a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer warranty?
No. The use of remanufactured ink cartridges will not void your printer warranty. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act protects your rights and warranty as a consumer.