Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Lexmark X4690 is a stylish printer that would fit nicely into your workplace while performing essential tasks including scanning and copying. It can print up to a maximum of 4800x1200 dpi in color making it ideal for creating brochures and catalogues.
If you want your prints in flawless form without spending on overpriced ink, we have the perfect ink recommendation for you. Our Lexmark 5 (18C1960) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridge contains a premium blend of colored ink and its quality is at par with genuine brand-name cartridges. You can also try our Lexmark 4 (18C1974) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge if you need sharp and smudge-free documents ‘round the clock.
Our 20 years of experience in the remanufactured ink business is your assurance that we will only deliver top quality inks that are guaranteed to work with your machine. We will also include a 1-year warranty on your purchase and should you encounter any quality issues, our lines are always open for your inquiries!
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on the machine by pressing the power button.
- Lift the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch and raise the cartridge carrier lid. Then, remove the used ink cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and remove the tape from its back and bottom. Remember not to touch the golden contacts on the cartridge as doing so may result to ink failures and bad electrical connections.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in its correct position in the printer. Then, close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Place the scanner unit back into its original position and close the printer properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
When original ink cartridges are used and emptied, they are forwarded to authorized remanufacturing facilities so that they may be recycled. Remanufacturing an ink cartridge involves cleaning it thoroughly and refilling it to capacity so that it has the same page yield when it was still brand new.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To help preserve the ink’s quality, it is recommended that you store unopened boxes of ink in a place away from direct heat and sunlight.
What other Lexmark printers is this ink compatible with?
You may use this ink with Lexmark X2690, X4690, X5690, Z2390, Z2490, and Z2520. Should you require further assistance in finding the right ink for your machine, please feel free to send us a message via web chat or call our hotline.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X4690 ink
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $42.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $15.95
Regular Price: $26.99
Special Price $14.95