Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Lexmark X4850 is the perfect machine for workplaces that rely on wireless connectivity and speedy printing. Print your documents at the speed of 30 ppm from anywhere in the office or at home. This machine is also built for two-sided printing, copying, and scanning and for direct photo printing from your USB flash drive or memory cards--it literally has all your basic printing needs in one machine.
Here at Inkjets.com, we’ll help you find the right ink cartridges that will help you maximize your printer’s features. Our Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge is capable of printing remarkably vivid images while our Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge guarantees that all your documents are sharp and smudge free.
You can also save further on a per cartridge basis if you avail our Lexmark 44XL & 43XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. Plus, we will include a 1-year warranty on your purchase and in the event you’re not please with your order, returns are on us for free!
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on.
- Lift the scanner unit open. Then, wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Gently press down on the cartridge carriage latch and lift the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and peel off the tape from the back and the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid touching the gold contact area and metal nozzles of the cartridge to avoid ink failure post-installation.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its correct slot in the printer and then close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit and then the printer properly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge both have a page yield of 500. Please note that an ink cartridge’s yield may vary depending on frequency of printing, type of paper used, and printer settings.
Will the use of a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer’s warranty?
The use of our remanufactured ink cartridges will not void your printer’s warranty. Our products are designed to work exactly like their genuine name-brand equivalent so you can rest assured that your machine’s warranty will remain intact.
Is it advisable to store spare boxes of ink cartridges?
If you are required to print often and in bulk, it is recommended that you stock up on ink when you can. Our products’ affordable prices will make it easy for you to buy and store ink without hurting your budget.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X4850 ink
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $16.95