Lexmark X4950 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X4950
- Remanufactured Lexmark 44XL & 43X Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-YieldIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark X4950 printer is worry-free. Just follow this quick guide:
- Make sure the power is on, then lift the scanner unit.
- Wait until the print carrier stops at its loading position before proceeding.
- Push down on the cartridge latch to raise the cartridge lid, then remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging.
- Make sure to peel off the tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then close the cartridge lid to secure it.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
No worries! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have exceeded stringent quality specifications, and will work safely and seamlessly with your Lexmark X4950 printer. It also won't void the device's warranties.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better choice?
Our Lexmark 44XL & 43XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack comes at an affordable price, but can offer the same page yield and high-quality print resolution of their more popular alternatives. For your protection, we also have it covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printer, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.