Lexmark X5070 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark X5070 is an all-one-color machine that’s equipped for high resolution printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. It prints at a maximum speed of 24 ppm and is built with direct photo printing with PictBridge.
A brilliant machine such as this can only perform at its best if you run it on high quality ink. Here at Inkjets.com, we are committed to providing the best ink solutions that fit your machine and your budget best. Our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge are both specifically designed to work with your Lexmark X5070 just like their OEM counterparts.
Create professional-looking prints and vivid portraits without having to spend on overpriced ink again. Our products also come with a 1-year warranty and if you shop more than worth of items, we will ship your orders for free!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on the printer before replacing an ink cartridge. Then, pull the control panel up.
- Lift the cartridge access door and wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Gently press down on the cartridge carrier latch and raise the cartridge carrier lid. Then, remove the used ink cartridge from the printer.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge and peel off the protective tapes. Remember not to touch the gold contact area and the metal nozzle to prevent the ink cartridge from malfunctioning.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printer and then close the cartridge lid.
- Close the cartridge access door and then the control panel until it clicks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need both ink black and colored ink cartridges to print?
It is recommended for multicolor printing machines to run on both black and colored ink cartridges so as not to overwork the printhead. Printing on one filled ink cartridge alone will not yield the same print quality on paper and can also risk damage to your machine.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To enjoy the optimal quality of the ink, we recommend that you only open a box of ink when you’re ready to use it as exposure to air and heat can affect the shelf life of the ink.
What are the printers this ink is compatible with?
You may use this ink with a number of Lexmark printers including Lexmark X5260, Z818, and Z1320. If you’re looking for budget-friendly ink cartridges for a specific printer, please feel free to send us a message via web chat or call our hotline.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X5070 Printer
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $36.49
Special Price $26.95
Regular Price: $33.49
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $13.95
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $13.95