Lexmark X520 MFP Toner
Shop Cartridges for X520 MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X520 MFP printer? Here's what to do:
- Make sure the printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors. Grip the handhold of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the device. Avoid touching the photoconductor drum on the cartridge's underside.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and protective bag.
- Slowly rock the new cartridge back and forth to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the front doors, then plug in your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the amount of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce—but it's a number that may vary because of several factors. These include the resolution settings of your printer model, how often you use it, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you use.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Remanufactured toner cartridges have met strict quality specifications, and will fit perfectly with your Lexmark X520 MFP. Using them won't void its warranties, as well.
Can you tell me more about your shipping details?
Sure! Inkjets.com offers fast, worry-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time (with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception). Additionally, orders that are worth over $30 are shipped for free!