Lexmark X520 Toner
Shop Cartridges for X520
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X520 printer the fast and proper way by using this guide:
- Turn the printer off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors. Reach in, grasp the handhold of the used toner cartridge, and pull it out. Make sure you don't touch the photoconductor drum on the cartridge's underside.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge slowly back and forth to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the front doors, then plug in your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While not brand-new, remanufactured toner cartridges have exceeded industry standards. They are perfectly safe to use with your Lexmark X520 printer and will not void the device's warranty.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our bestselling Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, not only ensure safe and reliable performance, they can deliver extremely sharp and vivid print black output at a reasonable price. What's more, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers, like the Lexmark X520. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.