Lexmark X522 Toner
Shop Cartridges for X522
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Lexmark X522 printer a stress-free process with this handy guide:
- Confirm that the printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors. Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer. Avoid touching the photoconductor drum on the underside of the cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Slowly shake the new cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, pushing until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front doors, then plug in your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the amount of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But because the number is just an estimate, what you'll get may be different. This will rely on the resolution settings of your Lexmark X522, how often you use the printer, and the type of paper you print on.
What makes page yield important?
It lets you know which toner cartridge is best for your printing needs. If you're using the printer often for high-volume jobs, for instance, then you'll want to consider our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It offers page yield in the thousands, so you won't be worrying about running out of toner anytime soon.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! They are covered with our exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns for your greater peace of mind.