Lexmark X522s Toner
Shop Cartridges for X522s
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X522s printer by following these steps:
- Turn the printer off and unplug its power cord.
- Open the front doors.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its handle and pulling it out. Avoid touching the photoconductor drum on the underside of the cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge back and forth to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, checking that it is firmly seated.
- Close the front doors and plug in your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our Lexmark 12A6735 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge follows stringent quality specifications. It ensures safe and seamless performance with your Lexmark X522s and will not void its warranties.
What else makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better option?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges can deliver the same impressive print resolution and page yield as their more popular counterparts. But what sets them apart is their more affordable price, allowing you to handle any print job without worrying about toner-related expenses.
Do your remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Inkjets.com's priority is complete customer satisfaction. That's why our toner products all come with a solid 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and simplified return policy.