Lexmark X5250 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for X5250
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the old ink cartridge of your Lexmark X5250 all-in-one printer with a new one:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then lift the paper support and extend the paper exit tray.
- Lift the scanner unit. Make sure it is held in place.
- Open the lids of the ink cartridges and remove the one you want to replace by pulling it out.
- Get the new ink cartridge from its package. Hold it by the plastic body and carefully remove the sticker and sealing tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is secure, then snap the lid closed.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are generally used in inkjet printers like the Lexmark X5250 all-in-one, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I store my unopened Lexmark 34 & 35 remanufactured ink cartridges properly?
Just make sure they are stored in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space because extreme light and fluctuating humidity or temperature can negatively affect their composition and quality. This means not placing them near the window, or around humidifiers or air conditioners. Make sure your unopened cartridges are kept in a dry and dust-free space, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! All you need to do is place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.