Lexmark X5270 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X5270
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Remanufactured Lexmark 32 & 33 Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Special Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's the fast and proper way to replace the old cartridge in your Lexmark X5270 printer model:
- Make sure the power light is on.
- Lift the scanner unit to access the used ink cartridge.
- Open the cartridge lids then pull the used ink cartridges up and out of the holder.
- Remove the new ink cartridges out of their packaging.
- Carefully remove the sticker and tape from the new ink cartridges.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into their appropriate holder, then snap the cartridge lids closed to keep them in place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages your ink cartridge can provide—but a number that may vary because of several factors. These include the resolution settings of your Lexmark X5270, how often you use the printer, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you use.
Should I get ink cartridges that offer great page yield then?
That's a good idea, especially when you're using the printer often for large-volume print jobs. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. It offers superior page yield, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted printing performance.
Any details about product warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, along with a 100% money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.