Lexmark X5370 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for X5370
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your Lexmark X5370 printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the power is on, then lift the scanner unit.
- Wait for the print carrier to stop at its loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge lid, then remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Gently peel the tape off the back and bottom of the new ink cartridge.
- Install the new ink cartridge into the carrier, then snap the cartridge lid closed to lock it in place.
- Close the scanner unit, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep. Ink cartridges are general used in inkjet printers like the Lexmark X5370. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
How is Inkjets.com's customer support?
Friendly, professional, and responsive. Should you have any concerns or have noticed issues with our product, you only need to contact us. Our representatives will be more than happy to assist you with the necessary solution.
When do I get my replacement OEM cartridges?
No long waiting involved here. You'll get our Lexmark 29 (18C1429) Color OEM Ink and Lexmark 28 (18C1428) Black OEM Ink Cartridges in no time thanks to our fast delivery and same-day shipping.