Lexmark X544n TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for X544n
- Lexmark C540H2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $119.95 As low as $109.954 Cartridges / $29.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X544n printer model:
- Make sure that your Lexmark X544n is on.
- Open the top door to access the empty toner cartridge.
- Raise the handle of the used toner cartridge, then gently pull it away from its slot toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly with the vacant slot, then push it in all the way. Make sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Repeat steps 3-5 if replacing multiple toner cartridges.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Make sure to keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Keep this same area clean, dust-free, and away from any gaseous cleaning materials, as well. This helps retain the toner quality and composition, making your cartridges last longer.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our top-quality and affordable toner cartridges, like our Lexmark C540H2 Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, you'll also benefit from the premier warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark X544n. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.