X5650esCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Using the Lexmark X5650ES offers lots of benefits. From fast printing speeds, versatile functionality, and brilliant photo quality to convenient PC-free copying, scanning, and faxing, this all-in-one machine sure helps enhance work efficiency and increase productivity. But when it starts running low on ink, it may not be able to provide all these—so, replace any empty ink cartridge at once with Inkjets’ high-quality remanufactured ink cartridge. Our remanufactured Lexmark 36XL, for one, is rebuilt to meet or exceed OEM specifications, so it works just as good as the original but costs up to 40% off the price of a genuine ink cartridge. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for X5650es
- Best SellerRemanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (18C2170) 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X5650ES:
- Make sure the X5650ES is on.
- Lift the scanner unit and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then insert the cartridge.
- Close the lid and close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got blank pages when I tried printing with my Lexmark X5650ES. I just replaced the cartridges, so what could be the problem?
If you got blank pages after installing new ink cartridges on your X5650ES, perhaps you failed to remove the stickers and the tapes from the cartridges. Remove the cartridges first to verify this. If indeed the tapes and stickers are still intact, remove them before you reinstall the cartridges.
What to do if the received fax has poor print quality?
If the received fax has poor print quality, you may check the ink levels and replace any empty ink cartridge if necessary.
I want to buy remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges in bulk. Any discount?
Yes. We offer a discount if you buy wholesale. Contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 for assistance.