Lexmark X6150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
When your business requires copying text documents, color photographs, and color graphics more often than the usual, then you need a reliable copier like the Lexmark X6150. This can produce up to 16 copies per minute in black and up to 11 cpm in color, and it offers you the option to reduce or enlarge images 25% to 400%. But aside from copying, it is also capable of faxing, printing professional-quality documents and photos, and scanning at 600 x 2,400 dpi optical resolution and 48-bit true color/12-bit grayscale. Already got one? Then, choose only high-quality replacement ink cartridges when it starts running low on ink. Inkjets offers the remanufactured Lexmark 82 that’s proven to work as a replacement for original Lexmark ink cartridge or your money back. Contact us to know more about our products and other exciting offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X6150, follow the simple steps below:
- Press the Power button to turn the X6150 on.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open.
- When the print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, find the empty cartridge and press down on the lever to raise the cartridge lid.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and unpack it. Then, remove the sticker and the transparent tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to raise the cartridge lid, and then insert the cartridge.
- Snap the lid closed, and then close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is using a remanufactured ink cartridge on my Lexmark X6150 better for the planet?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled OEM cartridges. So, if you use these on your X6150, you help preserve the planet by preventing the empty OEM cartridges from being thrown into the landfills.
I’ve already printed an alignment page, but the print quality still did not improve? What else can I do?
If the print quality did not improve after printing an alignment page, you may remove the ink cartridges and reinsert them properly. Then, print a document again to check if the print quality has improved.
If I have questions about my order, how can I reach you?
For order inquiries, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message to our dedicated chat box. You may also call us at 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X6150 ink
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $25.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $11.95