Lexmark X6180 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X6180
- Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $27.95 As low as $24.953 Cartridges / $9.32 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty toner cartridge in your Lexmark X6180 printer by following the steps in this simple guide:
- Check that your printer is on, then lift the scanner unit until the support keeps it open.
- Wait for the print carrier to slide and stop at its loading position.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge lids, then lift the lids to release the used ink cartridge.
- Pull the used cartridge up and out of the carrier toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to remove the foam, sticker, and plastic tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty carrier, then close the lid until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any pointers on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Ink cartridges are extremely sensitive to fluctuating temperatures and harsh lighting, so store them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. You can also maintain toner quality and composition by keeping your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
Yep! Our Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack comes at a budget-friendly price. Most would assume this means its cartridges are subpar in quality, but nothing is farther from the truth. In fact, they can rival even their more popular alternatives when it comes to delivering sharp and brilliant print output.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the Lexmark X6180, while toner cartridges are used in inkjet printers.