Lexmark X6180 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Lexmark X6180 can handle even the biggest and most complicated print jobs with its high-speed printing and optimized resolution. Its compact design also makes it a fine addition to workplaces with limited space. But when the device is already running empty of ink, you should replace its old cartridges immediately with high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. Our Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack will help prevent long print downtimes. It makes this possible with its impressive page yield—up to 600 each from its two black cartridges and 450 from its single color cartridge. aside from dealing with your print tasks effectively, this combo pack can also deliver super-sharp and brilliant print quality that can match even that of more popular alternatives—but won't result in a thinner wallet. Shop with us and get up to 18% off on this combo pack, plus free shipping if you order two.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the empty toner cartridge in your Lexmark X6180 printer by following the steps in this simple guide:
- Check that your printer is on, then lift the scanner unit until the support keeps it open.
- Wait for the print carrier to slide and stop at its loading position.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge lids, then lift the lids to release the used ink cartridge.
- Pull the used cartridge up and out of the carrier toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure to remove the foam, sticker, and plastic tape from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty carrier, then close the lid until it snaps into place.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any pointers on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Ink cartridges are extremely sensitive to fluctuating temperatures and harsh lighting, so store them somewhere dry, dark and climate-controlled. You can also maintain toner quality and composition by keeping your cartridges away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges worth it?
Yep! Our Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack comes at a budget-friendly price. Most would assume this means its cartridges are subpar in quality, but nothing is farther from the truth. In fact, they can rival even their more popular alternatives when it comes to delivering sharp and brilliant print output.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the Lexmark X6180, while toner cartridges are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X6180 Printer
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $13.95