Lexmark X620e MFP Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $119.95
The Lexmark X620e MFP offers high-speed printing of up to 30 pages per minute, and allows for super-sharp output with its 1200x1200 dpi resolution. This device also comes with direct scan-to-email and user-friendly color scanning. But make sure to use only high-quality toner cartridges for the job—and you'll find them all at Inkjets.com. We have our top-selling Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which comes with an amazing 30000-page yield. It ensures that even your biggest print jobs are handled efficiently, while creating the razor-sharp, vivid monochrome output you've come to expect. Add our solid warranty coverage, plus satisfaction guarantee, and you won't find a better option anywhere else. Shop with us today and get up to 29% off, along with free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Looking to replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X620e MFP? Check out this handy guide:
- Turn off your Lexmark X620e MFP, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door to access the used toner cartridge.
- Take the used toner cartridge by its handle and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge gently in every directions to spread the toner inside evenly.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the slot, pushing it in until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy purchasing decision?
Definitely! Our Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge comes at a reasonable price, but can match its more popular alternatives when it comes to delivering the highest quality print results. Plus, it is covered with our solid warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Our Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge has exceeded industry standards, making it safe to use with your Lexmark X620e MFP and won't void any printer warranties.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Lexmark X620e MFP, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.