Lexmark X620e TonerCartridge prices starting at $119.95
Shop Cartridges for X620e
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Lexmark X620e printer a worry-free process by following the steps in this guide:
- Turn your Lexmark X620e printer off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door to access the used toner cartridge.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Rock the new cartridge gently in all directions to spread the toner evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the slot, pushing it in until it snaps securely in place.
- Close the front door, and you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my remanufactured toner cartridges?
You just need to store them properly to retain toner quality and composition. This means keeping them in a dry, dark and climate-controlled space until you're ready to use them. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well. With proper storage, making your cartridges last longer is a cinch.
Any details on bulk purchases?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges, including our Lexmark 12A6765 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, come with reduced pricing when bought in bulk, allowing for even greater savings.
What about product warranties?
No worries! Inkjets.com has got all our toner products covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and simplified return policy for your greater protection.