Lexmark X63 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X63
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick and proper way to install a new ink cartridge in your Lexmark X63 printer:
- Check that your printer is on.
- Pull the operator panel toward you, and then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait until the print carrier stops at its loading position.
- Remove the used ink cartridge by pulling it toward you and lifting it out.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Make sure to remove the sticker and transparent tape on the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the carrier, pushing back on it firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and the operator panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages your ink cartridge can produce. However, the actual amount of pages you'll get is dependent on several factors, such as the type of paper you're using, the resolution settings of your Lexmark X63, and how often you use the printer itself.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You won't be waiting long at all. Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement ink cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality and affordable cartridges (like our Lexmark 20 (15M0120) Remanufactured Color Ink and Lexmark 70 (12A1970) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges), you'll also benefit from the exclusive 1-year warranty and full money-back included with them.