Lexmark X632 MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $114.95
Shop Cartridges for X632 MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge into your Lexmark X632 MFP printer is worry-free. Just follow this guide:
- Make sure the printer is off, then unplug its power cord.
- Raise open the upper front door, and then grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge.
- Lift the used toner cartridge up and out of the printer toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Holding it by the handle, shake the new cartridge gently from side to side to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, pushing it inside until it snaps into place.
- Close the upper front door, re-plug the power cord, and then turn the printer on.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have been refilled with new, premium toner following extensive cleaning and inspection. Their reusability, which helps reduce the amount of waste material that end up in landfills, allows these cartridges to contribute greatly to the environment
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge has passed stringent quality requirements, and will ensure safe and reliable performance with your Lexmark X632 MFP. It also won't void the printer warranty.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
All of our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and worry-free return policy for your greater peace of mind.