Lexmark X632e TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for X632e
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the old and failing toner cartridge in your Lexmark X632e printer:
- Turn the device off, then unplug its power cord.
- Lift open the upper front door, grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, and lift it up and out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Holding the new cartridge by its handle, shake it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, guiding it inside until it snaps securely into place.
- Close the upper front door, re-plug the power cord, and then turn the device on.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! Our remanufactured toner cartridges have exceeded industry standards, allowing safe and seamless performance with your Lexmark X632e. Using them will also keep the printer's warranty intact.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge ensures greater savings because of its reasonable price—but can still deliver the superior page yield and exceptionally sharp output you need. For your greater protection, this cartridge is also covered with our exclusive 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (with Fridays, weekends and holidays being the exception) and we'll box and ship your replacement toner cartridges on the same day.