Lexmark X634dte TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for X634dte
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this handy guide on how you can easily replace the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X634dte printer model:
- Confirm that your Lexmark X634dte is turned off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door. Reach in and grasp the used toner cartridge by its handle.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer by lifting it up and out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging material.
- Gently shake the new cartridge from side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer, guiding it inside until it's firmly in place.
- Close the front door, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of pages your toner cartridge can produce—a number that may vary because of several important factors. These include the resolution settings of your Lexmark X634dte, the complexity of the document, the type of paper you're using, and how often you use the printer itself.
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy purchasing decision?
Our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge offers superior page yield and allows for the highest quality output—but comes at an affordable price tag. With our options, you won't have to spend more just to get the best print results.
How does Inkjets.com protect me?
We add an additional layer of protection to your investment by covering our remanufactured toner cartridges with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and simplified return policy.