X634eCartridge prices starting at $99.99
Shop Cartridges for X634e
- Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 21,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old toner cartridge in your Lexmark X634e printer is simple. Here's a guide to get you started on the process:
- Make sure your printer is turned off, then unplug its power cord.
- Open the front door. Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and lift it up and out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside. This ensures you get the maximum amount of prints from the unit.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, pushing it until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Avoid storing your unopened toner cartridges in areas with direct lighting and fluctuating temperatures. Instead, keep them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. To maintain toner quality and composition, make sure the cartridges are stored away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I get remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Investing in our Lexmark 12A7465 Remanufactured Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge allows you get more printing done and enjoy the highest quality print results. And the best part about it is that our remanufactured toner cartridge is far more affordable compared to the options you're used to.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Yep! We can ship your items on the same day if the orders are completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.