Lexmark X651de Toner
Shop Cartridges for X651de
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X651de:
- Open the front doors.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out of the box. Then, remove it from its protective bag.
- Remove the tape and packaging from the new cartridge.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side to loosen and distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front doors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the ‘88 Cartridge low’ error message appears on the Lexmark X651de printer display?
When the ‘88 Cartridge low’ error message appears, you may remove the cartridge from the printer and firmly shake it to redistribute the remaining toner inside. Then, reinstall the cartridge and continue printing.
What’s one symptom that indicates a low toner ink level?
When the cartridge is running low on toner, you will notice that the print becomes faded. Replace the cartridge when this happens.
When is the best time to get a high-yield toner cartridge?
If you print a large amount of data every day, it’s better to use a high-yield toner cartridge for your printer.