Lexmark X654de Toner
Shop Cartridges for X654de
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 7 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Lexmark X654de:
- Open the front doors.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge and pull it towards you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box, and then remove it from its protective bag.
- Remove the tape and packaging from the new cartridge.
- Gently shake the new cartridge from side to side distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and slide it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the front doors.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can receive faxes but with very poor print quality. What to do?
If your received fax has poor print quality, it could mean that the toner cartridge is low on toner. Try removing the cartridge and shake it from side to side to redistribute the remaining toner inside. If after doing this the print quality still did not improve, then replace the cartridge as soon as possible.
Why am I getting blank pages even after installing a new cartridge on my Lexmark X654de?
When you get blank pages even after installing a new cartridge, it could mean that the packing material may still be on the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from the X654de first, check if the packing material is removed, and if not, remove it before reinstalling the cartridge.
How can I reach you if have questions about your products?
For product inquiries, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday 7AM-5PM PST. Or you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message through our dedicated chat box.