Lexmark X656de Toner
Shop Cartridges for X656de
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can quickly and properly install a new toner cartridge in your Lexmark X656de printer by following this handy guide:
- Make sure the printer is off, then open the toner access door.
- Reach in and grasp the handle of the old toner cartridge, then pull it out toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Hold it by the handle and shake it gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside. This helps ensure you get the maximum amount of prints from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer's opening, guiding it in until it's firmly seated.
- Close the toner access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The means the number of printed pages your toner cartridge can produce. But because this number is only an estimate, the amount you actually get may vary. You'll have to consider the resolution settings of your Lexmark X656de, the type of paper you're using, the complexity of the document, and how often you use the printer itself.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Our Lexmark X654X21A Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge may be cost-effective, but it can still deliver the superior page yield and high-quality print results you expect. Plus, it comes with our nifty warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee.
How is Inkjets.com's customer support?
Professional, friendly, and responsive! Our representatives will be more than happy to assist you with the appropriate solutions if you have any concerns or not completely satisfied with your orders.