Lexmark X658dtfe Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $179.95
The Lexmark X658DTFE provides premium-quality prints at 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. It has print speeds of up to 53 ppm, with the first print out in 9.3 seconds. It offers an automatic double-sided printing and comes with a 550-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray. It also works as a copier, a scanner, and a fax, so you need not get these devices separately. This all-in-one machine can sure get a lot of things done for you, so make sure to have replacement toner cartridges on hand when it runs out of toner. Inkjets has got what you need—choose between the Lexmark X651H11A Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and the Lexmark X654X21A Compatible Black Extra High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Can't decide which one to get? Call one of our ink and toner experts for assistance.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on a Lexmark X658dtfe by following the steps below:
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer.
- Press the button on the base of the photoconductor unit to release the empty cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge and firmly pull it out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove all its packing material.
- Gently shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure it is aligned with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor unit.
- Push the new cartridge as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing if the 'Toner Low' error message suddenly appears on the Lexmark X658dtfe display?
Yes. You can still print a few more pages because there is still remaining ink inside the cartridge. But, order a replacement as soon as possible, so you already have one ready to install once the old cartridge gets totally depleted.
What is the difference between the remanufactured toner cartridge and the compatible toner cartridge?
The remanufactured toner cartridge is a rebuilt OEM cartridge (cleaned with some parts replaced, tested, etc.) while the compatible toner cartridge is made of brand-new components and designed to fit and work just like its OEM counterpart.
What is the difference between the extra high-yield toner cartridge and the high-yield toner cartridge?
The extra high-yield toner cartridge contains more toner than the high-yield one, so it prints more pages, making it the ideal option for high-volume print jobs.
Cartridges compatible with your Lexmark X658dtfe Toner
Regular Price: $399.95
Special Price $199.95