X6675Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X6675
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Includes 2 Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black, and 1 Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) ColorLearn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured Lexmark 36XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (18C2170) 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on. Then, lift the scanner unit/access door and wait until the carriage is idle.
- To remove an old cartridge, gently press down on its latch, and then raise the lid.
- Pull out the spent cartridge.
- Unpack your new cartridge, making sure to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close your printer's scanner unit/access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high yield cartridges?
These are cartridges with more ink content than standard ones. Both our black and color high-yield cartridges can print up to 500 pages each, while our photo ink cartridge can print up to 135 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
Are remanufactured inks really eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. We take original cartridges, clean and repair them, then refill them with our own ink. Keep in mind that cartridges are non-biodegradable materials, so our products help remove these from our landfills.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Our products have a 1-year warranty and fantastic return policy. If you're unsatisfied with our cartridges, just let us know via live chat or phone call. We'll refund you at full price or replace your cartridge.