Lexmark X738dte TonerCartridge prices starting at $79.95
Shop Cartridges for X738dte
- Lexmark C734 / C736 / X738 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $299.95 As low as $288.954 Cartridges / $74.99 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your Lexmark X738dte simpler by following this useful guide:
- Open the upper and lower front doors.
- Pull up and out on the tabs of the used toner cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge with both hands, then rock it gently front to back and side to side a few times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Remove the packing strips from the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the vacant slot as far as it will go, until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the lower and upper front doors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This means the number of printed pages your toner cartridge can produce—a number that may vary because it is influenced by several factors. These include the resolution settings of your Lexmark X738dte, the complexity of the document, how often you use the printer, and the type of paper you're using.
Is it better to get remanufactured toner cartridges with higher page yield?
That's a better idea, especially if you're using the printer for big or complex print jobs. You should try our Lexmark C734/C736/X738 Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack, which offers page yield in the thousands, effectively handling your daily print requirements.
Do Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Yep! Our remanufactured toner cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and simplified return policy for your greater protection.