X75Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X75
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark X75:
- Make sure that the X75 is on.
- Lift the scanner unit to gain access to the ink cartridges.
- Wait for the print cartridge carrier to move and stop at the loading position.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge lid, and then lift the lid.
- Pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package, and then remove the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the carrier.
- Close the lid, and then close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the remanufactured Lexmark 26 and 27?
The difference between the Lexmark 26 and 27 is the amount of ink in each cartridge. The Lexmark 27 is a moderate use color cartridge, so it contains less ink than the Lexmark 26.
Which is the better option for my Lexmark X75: the remanufactured Lexmark 27 or the Lexmark 26?
It all depends on your printer use. If you rarely print, we suggest you choose the moderate use color cartridge Lexmark 27.
What is your return policy?
Any request for replacement should be accomplished within 365 days of purchase. Contact our customer service department to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is necessary for processing and tracking your return request.