Lexmark X7550 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X7550
- Remanufactured Lexmark 44XL & 43X Ink Cartridge 3-Pack High-YieldIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Get started on your ink cartridge replacement by following this simple guide:
- Lift open the scanner unit of your Lexmark X7550 printer.
- The cartridge carrier will move and stop at its loading position.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid, then remove the used ink cartridge carefully.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Gently peel off the protective tape without touching the cartridge's ink nozzles or gold contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the right carrier until it's securely in place.
- Close the scanner unit, and you're all done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While not brand-new, but remanufactured ink cartridges have met strict quality requirements. They ensure safe and seamless performance with your Lexmark X7550 printer, and will keep its warranty intact.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our Lexmark 44XL & 43XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack allows for considerable savings thanks to its reasonable price tag. But this doesn't mean its cartridges offer subpar quality. In fact, our options can deliver the same impressive page yield and exceptional print results of their more popular alternatives.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! All you need to do is place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (barring Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your remanufactured ink cartridges on the same day.