Z23Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Pair your laptop, notebook, or desktop computer with this lightweight and compact Lexmark Z23 inkjet color printer. It delivers color prints at up to 5 ppm and crisp black text at up to 8 ppm on a wide variety of media including photo and plain paper, labels, envelopes, transparencies, and index cards. It also features a simple cartridge loading system, so setup and maintenance are quick and easy. Need to replace your Lexmark ink cartridges soon? Then, print more for less by using Inkjets high-quality but more affordable Lexmark 16, Lexmark 26, and Lexmark 27 remanufactured ink cartridges. All our remanufactured ink cartridges are rebuilt to OE standards but are priced at up to 70% off. Purchase one here now!
Shop Cartridges for Z23
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this step-by-step guide if you need to replace the ink cartridge on your Lexmark Z23:
- Make sure the Lexmark Z23 is on.
- Open the front cover and wait until the cartridge carrier moves to the loading position.
- Lift the cartridge cover to open and pull the empty cartridge towards you to remove it from the printer.
- If you're replacing both ink cartridges, open the cartridge covers and remove the cartridges one at a time.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and transparent tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the empty slot and lower the cartridge cover until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the remanufactured ink cartridges on my Lexmark Z23, but the alignment page did not print after installation. What could be the problem?
If the alignment page did not print after installing new cartridges, it could be that the new cartridges were installed incorrectly. Try removing the cartridges and reinstall them properly.
What are the advantages in using Inkjets remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges?
Inkjets remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges are not only environment-friendly but are also of high quality and cost far less than the OEMs.
How much is the shipping fee for orders below $30?
A shipping fee of $3.95 applies for orders below $30 and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, while a shipping fee of $24.99 applies to orders shipping to US non-contiguous states.